Water is essential for human life. It is one of the most important resources on the planet, and we are rapidly running out of it. Why is Australia experiencing a water crisis, and why is it important to conserve and recycle as much water as we can? Water explores the problem of water shortage, as well as explaining the methods being considered to solve Australia's supply issues for the future. This book also looks at ways we can all help to save water.
Features of this book include:
• Informative and comprehensive text with photographs
• An overview of different types of pollution and what is being done
• Labelled diagrams relevant to the text
• Fact boxes to highlight interesting information
• A resource list for further information
• A glossary and an index